Sunday, September 6, 2009

First Step Cont:

If you have taken some time to think about your own personnel trails in the Home Based Business area, are you finding a lot of success or are you finding you have spent a lot of money with no results?  This is a very comon out come for the majority of the people who get involved with MLMs and Home Based Business.  I have found through a lot of the things I have tried, I have gotten really exited at first, yet have not been able to keep this excitement, due to my lack of results.  I would imagine anyone reading this would be sitting there nodding thier head in agreement.  those of you who have tried some of the infomertial ideas, what is the thing they want you to do?  They always sell the initial product for a very low price and then say if you really wish to be successful you should invest another $3000-$5000 for personnel training.  I think you can accomplish your goal with out the personnel training up front.  You just need to do more work on your end.  In addition to this you must also realize the personnel coaching is going to do none of the work for you. 

Let me know if you agree so far, or if you think I am totaly off my rocker.

Look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment